Welcome to Upton Victory Hall Lawn Tennis Club
Following our very successful Open Day on Sunday 18th May we have some new members.
New members whether they be Adults or children are always welcome. So, to get in touch please use the left hand side menu links of either Join Us or Contact us. And by all means have a wander around the website.
Tennis Summer camps for 6-14 year olds
Mike, the club coach, is running the camp for £15 per day per child & they will be held from Monday 28th July to Friday 22nd August. For further details & how to book go to the Summer tennis camps page.
Despite being steeped in tradition and still having 4 high quality grass courts for play between April and September to complement our 4 all weather carpet courts (astroturf) and dedicated practice wall, the club is a forward thinking club with a young and energetic committee and a dedicated and experienced club coach.
We always welcome new members so if you are looking to learn and great sport, pick up from previous tennis experience, meet new friends or are looking for a safe haven for the children to play tennis and make new friends then we are the club for you.
• Competitive Senior Play with several teams competing in the Wirral and Cheshire both in the winter and summer months with all 3 of our summer mixed teams winning their respective divisions in the Wirral mixed league in 2012.
• Competitive Junior Section with teams at under 8’s, under 9’s, under 10’s under 12’s, under 14’s, under 16’s and under 18’s and with many of our junior members competing in local and regional tournaments.
• Dedicated junior nights and year round junior coaching programme for all abilities with opportunities to learn and improve a great sport, make new friends and play tennis with friends and competitively against other teams and enter junior tournaments.
• Plenty of opportunities to play social tennis and become involved in club tournaments and events many focused around family competition.
• Adult group and individual tennis lessons coupled with the fast paced cardio tennis to help improve fitness or lose weight in a fun social environment.
• An active and varied social calendar with events for the family or just for our senior membership.
• Fantastic facilities with 4 all weather astroturf courts, 4 grass courts, club house with licensed bar, changing facilities, catering facilities and SKY HD television.
• Competitive membership rates that can be paid by monthly standing order over 12 months and a 25% discount on our membership rates for new members joining us.
We are always looking for new members so please either contact the club secretary or any member of the committee and we would be delighted to have a chat and show you around the club and discuss membership options with you or take a look around our website and find full details on joining the club here.
Last updated 20.06.2014 PT